Hello Again
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:29:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hello Again
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello Again  (Read 107 times)
FairBol
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 05, 2019, 12:06:34 AM »

Popping in just to see what's up. 

I've been inactive for a bit....hmmm, how do I say this? Here's the thing...very often, I will be distracted as the result of having a lot of ideas at once.  That's how my brain is wired, I guess.  I'll be working on a certain project, but never finish it because I get involved in other projects at the same time...and then forget all about the first project.  You could say I do things "in fits and starts". 

The reason that I'm explaining this is because of my many lengthy absences from this site.  I sincerely apologize for this inactivity.  I know that I was entrusted with a Southern Cabinet position....I should've been able to make it work...alas, I was not.  This is a failure on my part, and I take full responsibility for it.  Sad

For the immediate future, I won't be running for any type of position....I'll simply be a member of the forum community (for chat and stuff).  I guess it's fitting to quote Lyndon Johnson here..."I shall not seek, and I will not accept" appointment or election to any office.  At the moment, it seems like the best place for me is behind the scenes; so that's where I'll be. 

Again, I sincerely apologize to those who I may have let down. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies