Harvard-Harris national poll: Sanders 20% M. Obama 17% Warren 15% Clinton 10% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:23:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Harvard-Harris national poll: Sanders 20% M. Obama 17% Warren 15% Clinton 10% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Harvard-Harris national poll: Sanders 20% M. Obama 17% Warren 15% Clinton 10%  (Read 5760 times)
Anna Komnene
Siren

« on: March 21, 2017, 11:16:03 AM »

It is pretty clear that Sanders-Warren wing will decide the nominee & Booker-Cuomo etc have no chance & stature.

As much as I can't stand Cuomo, I don't think that's clear at all.  Out of everyone on the list, those are probably the 2 with the lowest name recognition.  People don't usually say they'll vote for someone if they don't know who they are or what they stand for.  That's probably also partly why Winfrey and Cuban are so low.  People are like... "okay but why are they running?"  They'll have to answer that question if they actually do.  Actually, I think the worst performers here are Sanders and Clinton.  With the name recognition and campaigns they just ran, their numbers are pretty poor with a lot of people knowing who they are and what they stand for but saying they'd rather vote for a random nobody instead. 

Though I'm skeptical of polls this far out anyway.  This is kind of a joke list to me, and I would have picked "none of the above" if they asked me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies