ESPN SportsNation Maps. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:21:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  ESPN SportsNation Maps. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ESPN SportsNation Maps.  (Read 30791 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 30, 2013, 10:21:05 PM »

I really, really want to see the NHL and MLB.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 11:01:16 PM »

Being a Jets and Mets fan is not about being popular or happy. It takes a special person to continually get kicked in the nuts and keep coming back for more. However, there is something to be said for loyalty and it does generate some excellent gallows and black humor. And for me this is part of the allure of being a fan. These teams are always finding new ways to disappoint and test your patience.  Out of my office window I can see Citi Field in the distance.  I can't wait for some mediocre to awful baseball.  

Mets fans are the best in any sport.  It's not close, either.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 06:24:58 PM »

Who are you rooting for 49ers or Ravens

The 49ers(red) have 52% of the vote but the Ravens have 278 electoral votes. I take this as a sign that the south really doesn't like San Francisco. Not the team. The city.

We ain't gun' support the San Francisco fag agender!
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 07:50:03 AM »

First there needs to be a team in LA.

That's true. But so far Goddell is very reluctant to do so, in addiction to the current LA politics that doesn't give a damn about football.

Very likely under Goddell's leadership a medium sized city like San Antonio, Portland, and Salt Lake City are more likely going to have a team before LA.

The NFL needs to do exactly two things: the Los Angeles Raiders, and the San Antonio Jaguars. 

The Toronto Bills would be nice except that it would kill the CFL and that wouldn't really be sporting.  So they can stay in Buffalo and try and win the hearts of Ontario from across Niagara Falls, and if they really want to move to SLC or Portland or Virginia Beach someday then I guess that wouldn't be the end of the world.

(The Saints play in a metro area that's just about as small as Buffalo, but they have a much stronger regional draw, for many good reasons.  So they're fine in NO.)

Oakland's fanbase is pretty hardcore.  I wouldn't move them. 

Jacksonville should move to LA.  Expand the league by a couple of teams when you want to head into San Antonio. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies