DNC Delagates reject God & Jerusalem 3 times, Chairman railroads them. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:07:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  DNC Delagates reject God & Jerusalem 3 times, Chairman railroads them. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DNC Delagates reject God & Jerusalem 3 times, Chairman railroads them.  (Read 3601 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 06, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »

And they are talking about it on CNN.  The chair just should have asked for a standing vote.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 12:30:47 PM »

I thought it interesting that the C-SPAN camera focused on two individuals, one of whom was carrying an "Arab-American" sign. The fact that the DELEGATES booed the God and the Jerusalem planks - and on television - seem to confirm conservative stereotypes about American leftists: anti-God and anti-Israel.

I'm not surprised how the Democratic Party railroaded the plank. After all, the DNC has complete contempt for its voters, as demonstrated by the "McGovern Rules," Alvin Greene, etc.

Frankly, I don't know which is worse: the DNC's inherently un-democratic attitudes towards its voters or the Democratic base's hardcore leftism.

Your signature is racist and disgusting.

The photo is a still from the DNC!  I don't see anything "wrong" with it.

And CNN is still talking about it.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies