Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:31:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 31810 times)
dspNY
United States

« on: September 11, 2016, 10:26:53 AM »

FDR served 12 years as POTUS with polio and had a good successor picked

Clinton has a VP ready to be POTUS if the worst ever happened
dspNY
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 10:52:55 AM »
« Edited: September 11, 2016, 10:55:46 AM by dspNY »

Hillary just walked out of Chelsea's apartment waving and smiling to the press.

As for her health, she is reported to take a thyroid medication, and many people with hypothyroid issues have issues with heat exhaustion even when it's only 80 degrees outside
dspNY
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 11:21:05 AM »

This looks quite bad, but people shouldn't overdramatize it ...

(but most on the Right surely will)

Exactly
dspNY
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 11:56:57 AM »

Why can't people accept the most likely reason (hypothyroidism)?
dspNY
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 12:01:06 PM »

Why can't people accept the most likely reason (hypothyroidism)?

You are probably right. But the Hillary campaign should get that all out there. And why did her meds fail her?

I agree she should get it out there to quell concerns! Since it was a dizziness spell I think she needs to put out a neurological report to ensure that nothing is wrong there...

As for the meds part, it could have been any number of things (she forgot to take them, she took a double dose, she ate something that clashed with the meds, etc.)
dspNY
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 12:45:49 PM »

CBS reports that Trump also left the service early (and did not have an excuse unlike Clinton)

dspNY
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 04:30:34 PM »

Damage control.

Pics Medical history or it didn't happen!

Ban this idiot
dspNY
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 04:32:45 PM »

Now that it comes out that Clinton had pneumonia, the Republicans look really stupid
dspNY
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 04:53:22 PM »

This will actually benefit her because she went out and honored the 9/11 victims while having pneumonia
dspNY
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 04:56:19 PM »

Why would I feel bad?
Pneumonia is a very serious illness for the old and infirm. It takes many a life. She should rest for a few months and get better, preferably until sometime after the election.
P.S. I never believe the Clinton spin machine.

Seriously you are one big scumbag.
You refer to Clinton as "Illary" and you basically hope she is sick and you start saying things like "taking her life."
And with your disgusting attitude towards someone who is ill, and to make fun of them for it, it's disgraceful.
I hate to say it, but its people like you in our society that if you were to suddenly disappear and leave us, you would not be missed and we wouldn't give a damn.

You are obviously making assumptions here. All of the statements I made above are truisms.

Pneumonia is one of the biggest illnesses that claim the lives of the elderly.
If you have pneumonia and you are a senior citizen, you have to take that seriously.
If Hillary Clinton wants to get healthy, she should rest and listen to her doctor's orders. This is not something you beat right away, especially if you are older.

I never intimated that I was rooting for her to die. That's an obnoxious assumption on your part.

Your candidate is a fascist so Hillary has no choice but to drive on, pneumonia or otherwise. The republic is at stake
dspNY
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 07:16:17 PM »

So, either Hillary stays home and recovers from her illness and gets slandered for disregarding the 9/11 victims, or she puts up and goes to the memorial and is criticized for... being sick.

God.  This is why I don't watch the news.

Exactly. If she stays home she gets hit for not being there on 9/11. This was a no-win situation
dspNY
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 07:30:40 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2016, 07:32:11 PM by dspNY »

I'll be Tim Kaine and that would mean it is over for Trump.

If this is true, it would be a Eagleton '72 moment. There would be no recovering from this. You could nominate the best candidate in the world and they would still lose. It would be disastrous and would put great doubt over the Democratic party's judgement.

No, it wouldn't be like the Eagleton thing. I don't see anything about anyone suffering from bouts of depression. It's also not 1972 anymore and Donald Trump is certainly not the caliber of candidate that Richard Nixon was back then.  

This, and any other Democrat would have much higher favorability ratings than Clinton. I don't see Trump beating someone like Kaine, for example.

Trump would lose to Kaine by double digits without question. Kaine is pretty much Generic D and he's moderate enough to control the entire middle of the electorate along with a quarter of the GOP defecting from Trump
dspNY
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2016, 11:23:30 AM »

At least a half-dozen staff in Clinton's Brooklyn HQ were suffering similar symptoms and two were forced to go to the hospital within the past two weeks:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/648220/entire-clinton-campaign-apparently-battling-pneumonia
dspNY
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2016, 11:42:18 AM »

Presumably she got pneumonia while fleeing those snipers in Bosnia

What is more, she only hid it because she was forced to do so thanks to the way Donald Trump has legitimized conspiracy theorists and the like. She wanted some peace and quiet, not to be vilified and Chicken Littled for catching a bug.

Hey genius, if the conspiracy theory turns out to be true, it isn't a "conspiracy theory" anymore, it's a conspiracy fact

Apparently Donald Trump's crime was legitimizing people who were right all along. I suppose Hillary shouldn't take the blame for those smearing "conspiracy theorists" claiming that Iraq didn't have WMDs?

Hey, f-ckwit, she was diagnosed on Friday. Health conspiracies started months and months ago and were alleging some secret illness that meant near-certain death for the candidate. There's a difference.

Instead, it turns out she's battling a glorified cold. It needs to be taken seriously, but it's not the throat cancer you know-nothings shout about from the rooftops.

And now it's come out that at least six members of her senior staff in NYC had the same illness and two of them were hospitalized
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies