Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:16:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 31816 times)
Arbitrage1980
« on: September 11, 2016, 01:08:58 PM »

Holy sh**t, the polarization on this forum is getting bad. Why are so many red avatars mad that this thread even exists? Can't report anything that could be negative about her? There's an automatic dismissal and then a turn of subject to Trump. And (some) blue avatars shouldn't be acting like medical consultants either. Jeez.

It's the fact that this is being turned into an indictment of qualifications. People are allowed to not feel well and still be qualified to run for office. It's actual qualifications and issues that matter.

If one is not physically healthy, she can't do the actual job of President, arguably the hardest and most stressful job in the world.  It's clear that Hillary is physically unfit and should drop out and let Kaine take over.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 08:58:52 PM »

I'll admit the optics aren't good, but it's not like she waited a month to tell everyone after the fact that she had pneumonia. There's really no big conspiracy when it comes to the Clintons. I think they, especially Hillary herself, are pretty introverted and private people that have trouble with being totally transparent about all aspects of their lives (yes, Bill is extroverted, but I think he still values privacy). I think Hillary is a very proud person and tries her best not to display any weakness. Trust me, everyone knows someone like that.

Pneumonia is highly contagious, yet she chose to go out and take part in a highly public festival on the 15th anniversary of 9/11, in NYC of all places.  That was deeply irresponsible.  Then, being the deceptive person she is, her campaign said that she was "overheated," which makes no sense since NYC today was a lovely 80 degrees.  I was out all day, and nobody fainted from "overheating." After retreating at her daughter's $10M penthouse apartment (bought for by clinton foundation donor money, most likely), she released a note from her doctor which stated that she was diagnosed with Pneumonia back on Friday. 

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies