Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:38:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread  (Read 26982 times)
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« on: January 21, 2021, 08:05:45 PM »

Just once in my lifetime I'd like to see a president who doesn't have members of the opposing party calling for his impeachment before his term even begins
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 11:19:24 PM »

Just once in my lifetime I'd like to see a president who doesn't have members of the opposing party calling for his impeachment before his term even begins

Did that actually happen 4 years ago? Huh

Um, yes? Are you paying attention at all?
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 09:17:38 AM »

Did that actually happen 4 years ago? Huh

Um, yes? Are you paying attention at all?

Because you seemed so sure about your answer I looked it up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Donald_Trump....

There were efforts to try to get Trump to disclose his finances and other steps. But no real actual call for impeachment to speak of.

And yes, I've been paying extremely close attention 2 going ons for the last 40 years, so no need to be such a jerk about it in your answer.

The first line in the article you quoted proves my point exactly.

Various people and groups assert that U.S. president Donald Trump engaged in impeachable activity both before and during his presidency,[1][2] and talk of impeachment began before he took office.[3][4]

They were calling for his impeachment before his term even began. Whether or not such efforts amounted to formal articles of impeachment is not necessary
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 11:34:34 AM »

So, let's see...in the past week she's called a fellow member of Congress Representative Mussolini, and stated that Guam isn't part of the United States.

Democrats called Trump Mussolini many times...

And Guam is not part of the United States. The problem with what she said was listing Guam with a bunch of foreign not-so-friendly countries.

What?

It's an unincorporated territory, and thus is not formally a part of the United States, even if it is subject to American jurisdiction.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies