The most Republican state in the Southeast... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:27:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  The most Republican state in the Southeast... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The most Republican state in the Southeast...  (Read 3759 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: December 26, 2016, 05:04:49 PM »

Except the natives. And West Virginians.
We will never be able to live this stereotype down huh? Roll Eyes

Not until the ability of Alabamans and neighboring states (except Georgians) to calculate without using their fingers reaches double digits.

And what AMAZING state are you from?
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 10:50:55 PM »

I realize RINO and white trash are posters in this thread, but I'm pretty sure even they can spell "South Carolina" quite easily.

LOL, I like how I argued with you - using exit poll numbers, not what I wanted to be true, as you do - about your delusional conception of your party's voter base, and you immediately flew into a fit of name-calling rage and accused me of being a troll, somehow deduced that I can't spell well?

And, of course, the great irony in all of this is that I AM one of the affluent, college-educated Whites that had previously voted GOP but voted for Hillary Clinton; it just got your panties in a wad when I told you that, as one of these voters myself, I did not think these voters were going to become loyal Democrats in your fantasized new party system.

Hell, at this point I would believe that you are a Republican strategist, and I must say: you're doing a great job of portraying a fake Democrat so unlikable that no one could possibly believe it's a real person.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 03:44:06 PM »

Except the natives. And West Virginians.
We will never be able to live this stereotype down huh? Roll Eyes

And this is why I refuse to vote for a Democratic Party whose power base is basically the coastal elite.

Right, because the Republican president-elect New York City billionaire totally isn't a coastal elite.

People believe what is convenient about their opposition.  Acknowledging Democrats still get the bulk of their votes from the most disadvantaged among us and the wealthiest Americans still favor the GOP shatters Bigby's crusade.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies