538 just re-released (better versions of?) all the survey monkey polls they'd earlier removed
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 10:21:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  538 just re-released (better versions of?) all the survey monkey polls they'd earlier removed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 538 just re-released (better versions of?) all the survey monkey polls they'd earlier removed  (Read 1443 times)
Burke Bro
omelott
Israel

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2020, 05:56:59 PM »
« edited: October 03, 2020, 06:04:54 PM by omelott »

I was a respondent in the June poll for Colorado! This was my first time being contacted by a polling agency. I’m aware that it’s survey monkey and it doesn’t really have a good reputation, but I’m still excited to have been apart of it.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2020, 08:39:40 AM »

Those race crosstabs are brutal for the Dems. 37% of Latino voters, 35% of Asian voters, and 11% of Black voters would vote for Trump over Biden...

edit: The Asian CA crosstab is identical to the overall CA Biden-Trump margin (62-35). The Asian HI crosstab is also very R for some reason- Battista Minola 1616 may be onto something. I also noticed other interesting race/age/education crosstabs but those two stood out to me first.

I have only seen this now... thanks for the acknowledgement!
My take was mostly because to my knowledge White Hawaiians are very Democratic fwiw.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies