NH-PPP: Dems up (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 06:39:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NH-PPP: Dems up (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-PPP: Dems up  (Read 5868 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: January 09, 2016, 09:08:51 AM »

At this point, New Hampshire is about as competitive as Vermont and Hawaii. There really is no difference anymore.

Carson's low numbers may be an unfortunate result of racial tension in the Boston suburbs.

Mhm.

He's a black man, did you expect him to poll well in NH? lol Those angry white women know how to stick it to the black guy and the Hispanic boy!

You're not one of those posters who thinks that PPP has a Dem bias I take it. Right? Myself, I have no opinion on the matter, but many posters seem to. Or is it only outside NH that PPP has a Dem bias. Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 08:58:34 AM »

TNVolunteer's needs to stop making sexist comments about NH women (who are apparently "angry" and "misandric")

Does that offend you? I'm so sorry, really. But coming from someone who frequently makes threads like this..

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=215230.0

...that's a compliment. Also, use the ignore button if it bothers you instead of whining about it.

That thread was a joke

Also, I think you're a great poster, so I would never ignore you. I just think your sexist comments need to stop.

Okay, but chill, man. I've edited the post. Wink Also, its not intended to be sexist, I dislike most NH residents, whether they're men or women.  Smiley

Why do you dislike NH residents again? What do you think of Columbia County, NY residents? Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies