Is it time to end Atlasia? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:25:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Is it time to end Atlasia? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Vote!
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 69

Author Topic: Is it time to end Atlasia?  (Read 5179 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: July 04, 2015, 07:33:13 AM »

I know I'm knew to Atlasia, but I've been reading this website for over a year now. I agree with having a new Game Moderator, the reason we need that Game Moderator controls the game with events. They also give us unemployment numbers like my friend, said earlier we can't make policy with out one. But, I agree with Leinad and Yankee, we can't just go along name calling. We have to learn how to work together and not tear down each other. Beacuse, TNF and Al every single time you call someone an idiot or a radical. You, make them want to leave. We, should also leave personal things behind in our new government if we were to build one. And if we should make a new government, I would be happy to help. But, guys remember this is just a game. Don't call each other a sock, or bully others.
I thank all of you for your time, effort and service to Atlasia, Much Thanks
Classic Conservative
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 10:17:04 AM »

I feel like we should create a new Atlasia with the three regions, but also let the newbies learn more so they won't become inactive. We should also very soon have a constitutional convention, but let the delegates come up with ideas. But the delegates should, be picked by the regions with different delegates from every new party. So, the new constitution won't be entirely liberal or conservative. So, their would be multiple POVs and more bipartisanship.
I hope to help, if you have any questions please PM me.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 12:09:25 PM »

barring a reboot/convention/whatever i think a dissolution of the current parties would help raise activity
I completely agree we need new parties and platforms
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 01:16:06 PM »

My proposal:

Everything in atlasia officially dissolves at 12 am est on the day that we decide on. Then we start a constitutional convention; everyone who puts their  name down in a thread created solely for this purpose is a delegate and gets one vote. We vote on a leader and the leader/cohorts introduce a constitution to be voted on. Etc. There are three regions.
This, is it.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 07:25:57 AM »

In its current form, yes, but I believe we need a constitutional convention to solve our problems and start again from the beginning. There's nothing left to do already we've solved every problem on the book. WE NEED A RESTART!!! JOIN US SIGN OUR PETITION FOR A CONSTUTIONAL CONVENTION.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies