The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:23:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners  (Read 230346 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 30, 2015, 11:06:47 AM »

I'll say yes because I don't buy the myth that Mrs. Inevitable is the only Democrat who can win in 2016.

Funny thing about this "argument" is that some of the people who claims Hillary is the only Democrat who can win in 2016, says at the same time Republicans just can't win because of an electoral map, making it a logical fallacy.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 11:44:56 PM »

Why bother? Bernie wasn't gonna get even close here - maybe 0 delegates even!

Why even hold elections? Maxwell can just tell us who's gonna win!

Meanwhile Tony V gives the thumbs up to Ted Cruz delegate shennanigans because he's pretending that Cruz's campaign is funny to spite people on the forum who had the Trump gag for a while. Wowie wowie.

I only care about democracy in my party. Why would I care about it for the party I oppose?
Because intellectual consistency exists?
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 06:05:53 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

More than half of Republican voters are going to walk away. Holy crap. Those are Hillaryslide numbers.

Newsflash: Atlas is not a representative sample of American voters.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 09:22:38 PM »

This one's just to trigger RINO Tom Tongue

If you find yourself constantly having to ask why most conservatives and Republicans have a different worldview than you, maybe it's time to stop calling yourself a conservative or a Republican.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 03:51:42 PM »

what this really is is a lesson to never elect a Republican, no matter how moderate they may seem.

Tbh, moderate Democrats aren't really a thing either, especially in the Senate. Electing the candidate who says that they're the most "moderate" one is always a stupid idea.

Ah, but the criteria to be a moderate Republican is to literally have zero right-of-center views and bow to whatever your Democratic legislature wants ... the criteria for being a moderate Democrat is to have a Southern accent and kind of be pro-life on paper, while towing the party line on everything else. Wink

LOL, I agree. I always find it hilarious when people like Wulfric call every random swing state Senator or red state Democrat (say, Johnson and McCaskill) "moderate". It's a really stupid term these days.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 04:43:54 PM »

Ironically at the moment, VT has a Republican governor and WV has a Democratic one.

Not ironic at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies