The Hill: State by State: Pennsylvannia, Georgia, Oklahoma, Oregon, Maryland (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:33:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  The Hill: State by State: Pennsylvannia, Georgia, Oklahoma, Oregon, Maryland (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hill: State by State: Pennsylvannia, Georgia, Oklahoma, Oregon, Maryland  (Read 3331 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: July 05, 2007, 07:18:52 PM »

So basically, a "GOP activist" (aka wingnut) and a guy who doesn't even have a website up. I bet Sestak sure is scared!

So you totally ignored the points about U.S. Attorney Meehan. Typical.

I'm not too worried about the Southeast seats at all.  In fact in PA-6, we're looking MUCH better than in 2006.

Uh, how?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Hahaha...right. They're insane. They do realize that 10 and 17 have GOP registration advantages, right?

Pat Murphy is not going anywhere and is making a name for himself already.  Mike Fitzpatrick took positions outside the views of his district and got burnt despite his prior popularity.  2008 will be no different and a comeback attmept will be an uphill battle for Mike Fitzpatrick.

Its hard to tell what sort of job Murphy's done...i havent seen much in the courier's editorial pages either way.

But I agree, Murphy seems to be the favorite here, almost clear favorite...its gonna be hard to say, lets replace him with the guy who was there last time barring any sort of screw up by Pat...which hasn't happened.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies