What percentage of the Hispanic/Asian/Black/ vote will Republicans get this turn (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 12:56:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What percentage of the Hispanic/Asian/Black/ vote will Republicans get this turn (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What percentage of the Hispanic/Asian/Black/ vote will Republicans get this turn  (Read 1978 times)
CountryClassSF

« on: June 28, 2015, 12:52:48 AM »

The press didn't report it, but we actually won the asian vote 50-49% in 2014.

After losing the asian vote by a lopsided margin in 2012, this was a pretty large swing.  It went virtually under the radar.

I think Republicans can pull up to 10% of the black vote for this cycle, 35% of the Hispanic vote, and perhaps 46-47% of the Asian-American vote
CountryClassSF

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 01:08:24 AM »

They're not pulling 46-47% of the vote in a presidential election if they continue to be the anti-science, anti-education party.

We're very much pro-science. We believe life begins at conception. Scientific to the core.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 02:21:56 AM »

What makes republicans more "anti-science" than democrats? Can you please remind me which party tends to oppose GMOs, yet almost every single respected study has found that GMOs are just as safe as any other food? Can you please remind me which party opposes fracking, despite the fact that numerous, if not most, studies have concluded that fracking is safe? Can you please tell me which party denies  basic economic concepts such as incentives, supply and demand, and the important of profit and loss? Can you please tell me where the anti-vaccine movement started?

Which party denies the existence of fetal pain, the heritability of intelligence, or nuclear power?

Why does the leftwing  get to pick and choose which issues are benchmarks for science?

Economic is the science of incentives. Yet most of the delegates in the national Democratic Convention don’t believe in incentives. They believe if a price is too high (think housing rents), the government can push it down and nothing bad will happen. They believe if a price is too low (think wages), government can push it up and nothing bad will happened. They believe that a plan formed by people at the top will work (think Obamacare) even if everyone at the bottom has a self-interest in defeating it.

This is science denial in spades.

^^^^^

Don't even get me started!! I think many on the left think Monsanto is their secularist antichrist.  Everything is Monsanto's fault. Monsanto is the new Bush! lol

The Democrats push "the Republicans are stupid" meme, with willful and conscious help of course from Hollywood and the mass media, because when elites/celebrities force a meme, low information and apolitical people follow and vote based on that.

Life beginning at conception is scientific. But alas, the left is interested in NARAL's interests first.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies