RIP MattVT, FF (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:57:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  RIP MattVT, FF (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RIP MattVT, FF  (Read 1188 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: October 19, 2014, 04:15:29 PM »

Im pretty sure those arent consecutive votes if the legislation is being considered simultaneously.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 06:42:05 PM »

If you can't trust Matt to be active in a regional legislature, how can you trust Matt to help in actively leading this whole nation as a Senator? That's something Northeast voters should keep in mind when they go to the polls this week.

Alright, I've got to say something. It's not like this isn't a perfectly valid criticism in isolation, but you realise literally no one is fooled or convinced by your new "I'm a loyal Laborite" act, right? Trying to avoid a primary is completely understandable but you're going about it with the subtlety of a jackhammer. It stands out a bit when you pledge to "support any candidate who runs against the awful TNF" or whatever and then turn around and say you won't make an endorsement once you hear that the party wants to get rid of you. I can't imagine Adam Griffin et al have magically forgotten your past votes. Just a tip.

It's true that I remember everyone's transgressions, and can report that he's still disappointed the Labor Party (or any party, for that matter) less than the guy who founded a left-wing party before going independent before joining a non-ideological party before joining a far-left wing party before running for a right-wing party's nomination before rejoining a far-left wing party before going independent after securing a court nomination before joining a non-ideological party before practically endorsing a right-winger for President

the tired divide and conquer tactics going back years now are probably not going anywhere despite the transparent nature its assumed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies