Determining regulations of Constitutional Convention. (FINAL VOTE) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:07:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Determining regulations of Constitutional Convention. (FINAL VOTE) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Determining regulations of Constitutional Convention. (FINAL VOTE)  (Read 7719 times)
pikachu
United States

« on: August 25, 2015, 09:30:28 AM »

If I may, I'd like to add my thoughts on this...

I do like the idea for proportionality, so how should we go about allocating the spots? Purely by population, or maybe by vote participation rates in recent federal elections?

Also, how will regional delegated be appointed? Will this vary by region or will there be a uniform method (appointments by governors, appointment by regional assemblies, election, or some other method)?

Just some questions I feel are worth considering.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 05:38:01 PM »

I agree with Simfan. Elections would take a long time, and would somewhat of a mess. I do think that it's best to delegate the choosing of regional delegates to their respective governments, which have the benefits of being filled with newer players, and are less skewed from a partisan perspective than the Senate.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 05:23:32 PM »

Do we get to use the ConCon board?

(I know it's a stupid question, but I'm curious.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies