SC-SEN 2022: Could Joe Cunningham make this race competitive? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:26:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  SC-SEN 2022: Could Joe Cunningham make this race competitive? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SC-SEN 2022: Could Joe Cunningham make this race competitive?  (Read 2466 times)
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« on: April 05, 2021, 10:30:21 AM »

Seriously dude, are you going to create many other stupid/hackish posts/threads until November 2022 ?

MO/SC/IN senate races are not competitive, no matter what you want to believe. And the FL/OH/IA races are very unlikely to flip too.

At the best, if they are very lucky, democrats will be able to flip PA/WI/NC and hold all their vulnerable seats, GA/AZ/NV/NH, but that's it.

Chill out.  This is a discussion forum where we're supposed to discuss Congressional elections, so that's what I'm doing.  I'm not being "hackish" by asking people more knowledgeable than me for insight into some states' politics I know little about.  And nobody is making you read or reply to anything.  If you don't want to discuss Congressional elections, why are you even here?

It's true, the aim of this forum is to talk about elections... but in a serious way, and that's not what you are doing.

Cunningham was voted out last year in a district which leans to the left of the state as whole and democrats failed miserably in their quest to defeat Graham so it is very hard to see how this same person could defeat the far more popular Scott, especially considering that the climate is likely to be less favourable to them. SC-Sen 2022 is Safe R and this is not even debatable.

So please stop inundating the forum with unserious stuff.

... Yeah, Harrison lost to Graham in 2020, but for a while there that race was interesting, and accordingly a ton of resources flowed into SC that helped build up the state party. 

SC dems lost seats in both state house chambers, lost 1 of their 2 house seats and got blown out in the senate race. that's not building up the state party at all
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies