NY,PA,WI-CBS/YouGov: Sanders/Cruz in WI; Clinton/Trump in NY, Trump in PA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 05:33:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  NY,PA,WI-CBS/YouGov: Sanders/Cruz in WI; Clinton/Trump in NY, Trump in PA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY,PA,WI-CBS/YouGov: Sanders/Cruz in WI; Clinton/Trump in NY, Trump in PA  (Read 3825 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: April 03, 2016, 10:04:51 AM »

I'm still sticking to my prediction of a double-digit Sanders win in WI. Considering how much time he's spent in the state compared to Clinton, and how favorable it should be for him, I'd be surprised if it were this close (not saying it's impossible.) Those NY numbers do look a little too favorable for Sanders, though. If we keep seeing Sanders only 10-12 behind Clinton (or less) though, maybe I'll have to consider that NY actually will be competitive. Not buying it yet.

The Republican numbers seem fairly believable. I never bought Kasich being that close to Trump. The fact that PA is next to OH isn't going to give the state to Kasich.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies