Australian Election 2004 Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:53:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Australian Election 2004 Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Australian Election 2004 Results Thread  (Read 13985 times)
M

« on: October 09, 2004, 12:54:21 PM »

Thank G-d, now Australia will be with us in Iran. I believe the Iran war will be sot of a massive Kosovo, lots of bombing of military installation and no massive Iraq type ground invasion. There will be a one sided naval war and some special ops stuff. Just the kind of operation where Australian aide will be greatly appreciated. Timeframe: 2005-early 2007.
M

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 07:26:14 PM »

First off, I personally have Confederate Jewish ancestors, thank you very much. Including one great-great something that was a blockade runner out of Charleston.

The fascism quote is incredible and warrants no serious comment. How is StatesRights anti-semitic because of questions about the constitutionality of West Virginia? I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I am a hawk, yes. Right-wing? Not particularly, on domestic issues I'm a left-leaning moderate.

There have basically been several KKKs. NB Forrest's original was not primarily a hate organization, but a serious protest of Reconstruction policies. It grew darker over time. The 1920s and 1960s KKK have nothing to do with Jefferson Davis. I have also never seen any evidence that Davis was any sort of anti-semite.

Israel actually took out IraQi, not IraNian, nuclear capabilities in 1981, in a daring flight ordered b PM Begin and Def Min Sharon, and executed brilliantly by Col. Ilan Ramon, later the first Israeli astronaut, killed in the Columbia tragedy.

Iran currently has complete control of the international terror network, including Hezbollah and Al-Qaeda. The big problem is the bomb,  but it will probably not be justified beforehand, I foresee a major primarily aerial campaign carried out by the US and some allies in the near future. If it does not happen (though I think it will, especially under Bush), the Israelis will take it upon themselves. It will be a LOT harder than Osirak, but it can and will be done.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies