Australian Federal Election- July 2, 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:28:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Australian Federal Election- July 2, 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Australian Federal Election- July 2, 2016  (Read 85917 times)
reciprocity
Rookie

« on: May 04, 2016, 02:23:00 PM »
« edited: May 04, 2016, 02:25:06 PM by reciprocity »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Really Australia? That is wholly ridiculous. I am sorry; Unless Graduates on average are making much more than that after a few years or something, I think that figure is ridiculous. I am just shocked that something like that could even potentially happen in Australia.
reciprocity
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 09:00:52 PM »

So odd that now ALP seem to be getting the momentum to win the election. Has there been any actual significant developments at all?
reciprocity
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 04:50:51 PM »
« Edited: July 02, 2016, 05:01:03 PM by reciprocity »

So the AEC has different numbers from ABC. I am pretty shocked because I pretty much spent my afternoon watching the ABC website (lol) and LNP for the time I was watching ahead by 4-6 seats but then it went 67/67. Now reading the AEC website, it has ALP at 72 and the Coalition at 66. This is confusing.

From what I was hearing from some of the commentary, Conservative voters may have not put their other preferences for the Liberals. If ALP comes out ahead of the LNP then I wonder if it was written in stone that 2016 was Labor's for the taking because I think if Abbott stayed, the Coalition would have decisively lost the election and Turnbull was meant to be the ''Great Moderate'' who would shield the marginals is really struggling.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies