Why is this dumbsh**t President? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:10:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why is this dumbsh**t President? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why is this dumbsh**t President?  (Read 4134 times)
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« on: February 06, 2006, 09:17:10 PM »

That's exactly the kind of Democrat I am, and there are more of us than you think.  Hardly a Democrat at all?  Without us, the party would be run by the crazy leftists like...oh wait.

I guess we on the progressive wing of the party just wonder why you guys don't work to moderate the Republican party...  I mean don't get me wrong I appreciate that your votes will put some of the most progressive Democrats in the country at the head of very important committees.  Heck I'll even deal with a DLC/Republican-lite POTUS even though I don't believe it is the best electoral strategy.  But myself and probably many others sometimes think that  it would be better for the country to have you moderating the Republican party because from our view you are no different than Lincoln Chafee, Olympia Snowe, John McCain, Susan Collins, Lindsey Grahm, or Chuck Hagel.  More often than not you're wrong but we still think you have the best interest of the country at heart.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies