Trump sends care package to struggling Rubio campaign
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:52:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump sends care package to struggling Rubio campaign
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump sends care package to struggling Rubio campaign  (Read 506 times)
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 05, 2015, 07:46:26 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/05/politics/donald-trump-marco-rubio-care-package/index.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 07:49:29 PM »

Trump makes such an effective use of money. Always helping others. We can't expect others to do the same though. I doubt they have the same level of surplus.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 11:50:22 PM »

Tip to Trump: You're helping Marco Rubio when you do stupid stuff like this.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 01:48:24 AM »

Trump's arrogance and entitled overconfidence will be and his undoing, this is another P.R. stunt which I know & bet comes back to bite him in the ass😉 "stupid is, stupid does". Rubio in trouble or struggling? People think that? Really? He seems to be fine fettle to me. Trump's chunk of the polls, is purely inflated, because that blow-hard continues to impose his "horse & pony" show is sustained by by over inflated poll ratings. I lay odds that most of that support is frivolous and celebrity based. Trump I have strongly suspected for a long time has no loyal constituency,  his appeal is generated by those white "we won't take it anymore" angry voter. They mostly unemployed beer guzzling wife beater wearing, gun toting numbskulls which inhabit every hick town of America, uneducated folk who watched afternoon reality t.v. shows,  who don't know what a newspaper is and probably ever use one to wipe there asses. I bet the more educated discriminating reasonable voter, see's Trump for what he truly is, a rabble rouser. It's truly unfortunate that we are exposed to Trump and his asinine behaviour,  all because of the 24/7 hunger for news and the inane hunger for endless stunts, news worthy or not. Trump thrives because of America's boredom.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies