Trump: "Big Announcement" in Ames, Iowa Tuesday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:52:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: "Big Announcement" in Ames, Iowa Tuesday (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: "Big Announcement" in Ames, Iowa Tuesday  (Read 7118 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« on: January 19, 2016, 01:05:30 AM »

My prediction: "Ladies and gentlemen... we are now just two weeks from the Iowa caucuses. I only feel that it is the right time to let you all know... this has all been one big ruse. I was looking to sell some more books, and decided that a high-profile and controversial run for the highest office in the land would achieve this. I was completely unaware of how much this contrived message would resonate with voters, and I attempted to end the charade by saying increasingly ridiculous and outlandish things. It is clear to me now that the Republican electorate is completely unable or unwilling to call out bigotry and prejudice when they see it, and for this reason, I announce today that I am suspending my campaign for President and am proud to endorse Bernie Sanders in his quest to revolutionize American politics. Are you all ready to feel the Bern?! Goodnight, America!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies