Regional Protection Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:10:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 164432 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: November 23, 2008, 09:12:13 PM »

I urge all RPP members to follow the example set by party leaders and spoil your ballots ASAP
Wow, so I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 04:40:29 PM »

Although we obviously do not have the votes now, an idea to consider in the future is for each region to decide how their senator is elected.
Haha, you are guys are wacky.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 04:41:49 PM »

Yeah, but you take it to such extremes that it becomes humorous.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 03:47:10 PM »

Through Frihetsivrare:

In total, we have 8 members in the Southeast, 4 in the Mideast, 3 in the Northeast, 2 in the Midwest, & 2 in the Pacific.  In other news, this is the first time there's been a non-JCPer in WA in what feels like forever.
There's an RPPer in my fair state of Vermont? Sad
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 04:42:28 PM »

Through Frihetsivrare:

In total, we have 8 members in the Southeast, 4 in the Mideast, 3 in the Northeast, 2 in the Midwest, & 2 in the Pacific.  In other news, this is the first time there's been a non-JCPer in WA in what feels like forever.
There's an RPPer in my fair state of Vermont? Sad

Smid. He's been there for a long time.
Huh, didn't know he was registered in Vermont. Smid's not that bad of an RPPer though, unlike some of the crazies in the Southeast (DWDL, etc.).
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 07:10:26 PM »

Yeah, I've never been to Vermont either. Seems like a beautiful place to live though.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 10:02:55 PM »

Ah, yes, a pity we were unable to attract such successful, respected Atlasians as King of the Bench Press and gporter.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 10:10:27 PM »

Ah, yes, a pity we were unable to attract such successful, respected Atlasians as King of the Bench Press and gporter.
1.) They were not recruited and will not under my watch receive any RPP endorsements for office
2.) You have Xahar which is 20X worse
Hardly. Just because you hate him doesn't mean there's anything wrong with him (and increases my opinion of him, actually), and the Presidential candidate your party endorsed thought well enough of him to appoint him to his cabinet.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 09:45:29 PM »

The fact that this party is basically run in smoke-filled backrooms is disgusting.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 01:27:52 AM »

Yes. That's what smoke-filled room decision making is all about. Never has an Atlasian party been so private, closed and secretive. Every single decision made by the SDP is discussed and voted on in public.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 01:34:31 AM »

Well, okay, never since I've been here. Tongue
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 06:55:00 PM »

What did PiT do?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »

I still have no idea what you did. Are RPP members not allowed to associate with Xahar now?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »

Well, at least you guys aren't trying to pretend you're not a conservative party anymore.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »

Question: What is wrong with Xahar having "influence"? Is there a rule against banned people having "influence"?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 12:14:44 PM »

Well, that wasn't so hard, was it?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 11:19:43 PM »

Oh well, so we probably will (once again) fall just short of getting a second seat.  Either way, great job guys and the focus can now shift to October where, I think, we certainly should be favorites to win the presidential election

oh?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 10:06:24 AM »

Cheap political ploys = allowing everyone who wants to vote to actually vote?

wow.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 10:26:04 AM »

Yes, but the assembly was defeated because not enough residents of the Southeast wanted it. That's how the government and the laws work. There were no "cheap political ploys"; this was a result of a free and fair election that your side lost.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2009, 11:02:14 AM »

Yes, but the assembly was defeated because not enough residents of the Southeast wanted it. That's how the government and the laws work. There were no "cheap political ploys"; this was a result of a free and fair election that your side lost.
There was no legitimate reason to oppose this legislature (something popular in every region proposed) except for cheap political purposes.  If that was worth a boatload of 2nd preferences so be it, but the RPP is probably willing to give all its second preferences to Franzl that would have gone to you because you played this dirty little trick and deprived the majority will of the Dirty South.  If Jedi is eliminated, Franzl will become president now simple as that because you went against your game reform ideals into cheap tricks

I'd appreciate it if you could only reply to my posts while sober, thanks.

If people don't want a regional legislature, they don't want it. Maybe you could stop attacking everyone who disagrees with you and vowing to get revenge against them and try and make the case for this regional legislature which is, according to you, objectively a good thing. And I still don't know what the "dirty little trick" you're referring to is, and saying that I preformed this trick is especially puzzling, as I don't even live in the Southeast. In fact, in the region I do live in, a legislature passed which I opposed, and I didn't even throw a temper tantrum about it and threaten to set up a shadow government! Graciously accepting the results of a free and fair election, imagine that!
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 05:42:11 PM »

The worst thing I ever did was stepping down as chair because it created too much choas inside the party.

Like when I left the SDP, eh?
I left the as the party's most decorated electoral winner and a successful chair.  I left on my own accords to show that our party would not escape criticism because I was not the chair.  You got booted out of an already unsuccesful party because you commited a crime

You haven't got any decorations. No matter how many yes-men you surround yourself with, you can't win. You're still the pariah of Atlasia. You always will be.

Also, sorry to burst your bubble DWDL, but if I remember correctly, the unsuccessful SDP did better or as well as than the successful RPP in pretty much every election.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 05:52:14 PM »

The worst thing I ever did was stepping down as chair because it created too much choas inside the party.

Like when I left the SDP, eh?
I left the as the party's most decorated electoral winner and a successful chair.  I left on my own accords to show that our party would not escape criticism because I was not the chair.  You got booted out of an already unsuccesful party because you commited a crime

You haven't got any decorations. No matter how many yes-men you surround yourself with, you can't win. You're still the pariah of Atlasia. You always will be.

Also, sorry to burst your bubble DWDL, but if I remember correctly, the unsuccessful SDP did better or as well as than the successful RPP in pretty much every election.

You lost in April.  AND JUNE!

We both lost a seat in April (and by that time the SDP was a decrepit shell anyway). And I'm pretty sure I won in June. Let me just check... yup, yup I did.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »

If he is a member of the party, then his vote should be counted.

yeah...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies