10 Government Jobs That Cost 100K/yr Each (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:05:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  10 Government Jobs That Cost 100K/yr Each (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 10 Government Jobs That Cost 100K/yr Each  (Read 1785 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

« on: August 19, 2012, 07:05:08 PM »

in Glendale, it seems that about everybody is grossly overpaid, with some fire fighters getting about 400K per year, with their overtime games.

That's not true. All figures in the link include overtime pay.
http://www.opengovernmentinglendalecalifornia.org/CoG%20Employee%20Salaries,%202006%20&%202007.htm
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 03:01:46 AM »

in Glendale, it seems that about everybody is grossly overpaid, with some fire fighters getting about 400K per year, with their overtime games.

That's not true. All figures in the link include overtime pay.
http://www.opengovernmentinglendalecalifornia.org/CoG%20Employee%20Salaries,%202006%20&%202007.htm

Out of date, and does not include fringe benefits (add 40% to that). I have the piece of paper somewhere. If I can find it in my emails of old, I will post it. It was sent to me by a man who knows - the former chief of police of Pasadena, who in that job also ran the fire department. He now makes his living running the traps on this issue.
You're claiming that salaries have more than doubled in the past five years. At a time when every government agency in the country has been looking for ways to cut just about everything. I'm calling a big fat bs. Prove me wrong. Please.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies