Opinion of Landslide Lyndon? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:36:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Landslide Lyndon? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 104

Author Topic: Opinion of Landslide Lyndon?  (Read 3043 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: March 27, 2016, 04:59:37 AM »

I hope once this season if over he can revert back to being rather level-headed guy.

I haven't changed Kal.
What bothers you and some others is that after years of going after right-wing trolls now I'm going after left-wing ones like jfern. BS is BS, no matter who spews it.

P.S. I'm starting to worry with the child's obsession with me. He needs some parental supervision ASAP.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 09:48:23 AM »

I hope once this season if over he can revert back to being rather level-headed guy.

I haven't changed Kal.
What bothers you and some others is that after years of going after right-wing trolls now I'm going after left-wing ones like jfern. BS is BS, no matter who spews it.

No, you're not going after trolls. You've just joined their ranks.

Well, it's a matter of opinion. If you think that jfern and Idiot Canuck are serious posters who contribute with quality posts then I guess that I'm a troll.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 04:17:16 PM »

Adds nothing to discussions and seems to have a really nasty personality.  I hope he has other hobbies that bring out something better in him.

I don't remember you and many others having any objections when I attacked right-wingers during the previous years.
But as most Berniebots you are living proof that hypocrisy is indeed a bipartisan feature.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 04:26:05 PM »

Adds nothing to discussions and seems to have a really nasty personality.  I hope he has other hobbies that bring out something better in him.

I don't remember you and many others having any objections when I attacked right-wingers during the previous years.

Oh, you've always been a hack, but you only really differentiated yourself by turning into a conservative in recent months. 

LOL, you Berniebots are really delusional. No wonder he and Tad Devine have fleeced so you easily.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 04:36:54 PM »

LOL, you Berniebots are really delusional. No wonder he and Tad Devine have fleeced so you easily.

Here's some unsolicited advice: before you post, ask yourself what it adds to the discussion.  If the answer is nothing, don't post it.

Yeah, I know. Reality hurts.
Don't worry, one day you'll learn to cope with it.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 01:17:53 AM »

He has a very strange addiction to "trolling" and needs professional help. I am quite serious about this: perpetually trying to get a rise out of people on the internet, for whatever reason, can become a very unhealthy habit. Alternatively, it could be an expression of underlying psychological issues. A third option, which is the most likely option, is that it could be both a unhealthy habit and an expression of underlying psychological issues.

Get help man! This is unhealthy. At the very least, it isn't constructive.

Thanks for the advice dr. Phil.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 03:37:51 AM »

I think we got it the first time you wrote it. No need to repeat it with your sock.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies