Obama: Don't go too far left in 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:26:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama: Don't go too far left in 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama: Don't go too far left in 2020  (Read 2674 times)
Higgins
« on: November 17, 2019, 02:44:35 AM »

Millennial POS.
Higgins
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 02:46:44 AM »

Of course, this is a perfectly reasonable (and correct) take. Just people trying to stir up trouble.

What Obama said is incidental for the alt-left. They just want an excuse to diminish him and his accomplishments because they think that this is the way to elevate their preferred candidate.

It was clear that Obama was a sh**tty President long before Bernie ran for President.

Comrade, Comrade, oh subhuman Comrade scum, what you fail to realize is you’re just as evil as the Neo-Nazis you despise. You and they are two sides of the same coin. Obama was probably the best President of the last 50 years. But because he wasn’t Mao, and because he didnt hate white people, he’s trash to you.
Higgins
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 07:44:56 PM »

Of course, this is a perfectly reasonable (and correct) take. Just people trying to stir up trouble.

What Obama said is incidental for the alt-left. They just want an excuse to diminish him and his accomplishments because they think that this is the way to elevate their preferred candidate.

It was clear that Obama was a sh**tty President long before Bernie ran for President.

Comrade, Comrade, oh subhuman Comrade scum, what you fail to realize is you’re just as evil as the Neo-Nazis you despise. You and they are two sides of the same coin. Obama was probably the best President of the last 50 years. But because he wasn’t Mao, and because he didnt hate white people, he’s trash to you.
LMAO!

I actually laughed so hard I started coughing.

Trump TOTALLY isn't like Hitler AT ALL, but Sanders is clearly Mao incarnate. Got it. Lololololol.

Comrade, calm. We wouldn’t want you to have a stroke. I mean, I would since you’re a subhuman commie trying to take everything from me, but others probably wouldn’t.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies