Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:54:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations  (Read 160921 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« on: September 12, 2017, 05:19:42 PM »

The fact that he had to say "I don't know" shows how truly disgusting this man really is.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 02:14:56 PM »

If Moore is closer to Trump than Strange (particularly when talking about the Establishment) why is Trump endorsing Strange then? Is Moore a bit too anti-LGBT for what Trump might want (not that Trump is as LGBT friendly as he says)?
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 08:24:29 PM »

One thing that's sad (aside from Moore's alleged acts of child molestation) is that Moore just might hit 60% anyway.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 06:46:46 PM »

Still Lean R. A month is a very long time in politics, and we have precisely one poll showing Jones in the lead, and even that poll shows him under 50. Remember that in southern states, virtually all undecideds break for the republican.

I mean Virginia is a Southern state (yes I still consider it Southern) and most of the undecideds broke for Northam.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 08:14:15 PM »

The question of "why now?" has a simple answer. That answer is that with the downfall of people like Harvey Weinstein and Louis CK and Kevin Spacey, women now feel empowered to speak the truth about people who sexually assaulted them. This is new in our culture.

I mean more about what exactly the sheriff and other powerful county officials were doing sitting on their ass knowing Moore was up to this kind of behavior.

I 100% agree.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies