Describe a non-Jewish young white male Hillary supporter in the primaries (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:07:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Describe a non-Jewish young white male Hillary supporter in the primaries (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe a non-Jewish young white male Hillary supporter in the primaries  (Read 2531 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 01, 2016, 11:30:03 PM »

Yeah, didn't Clinton do pretty well with gays in the 2008 primary against Obama?  Has that carried over to 2016?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 12:31:09 AM »

Yeah, didn't Clinton do pretty well with gays in the 2008 primary against Obama?  Has that carried over to 2016?

It has, except among the youngest group (<25), but I would say she still has a huge chunk of that group if it is below a majority.

This forum generally, but seemingly also the Clintonistas on here in particular, is/are way gayer than the general US population.  Not that Atlas is a microcosm for the primary electorate, but it'd be interesting to see some polling - sexual orientation is rarely an item in surveys.

They don’t usually ask it, but it was included in the 2008 California primary exit poll, which had Clinton 63% Obama 29% among LGBT Dem. primary voters in the state:

http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/epolls/#CADEM

I don’t think I’ve seen a similar question in any of the 2016 polls.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies