Has the Atlas Forum ruined your real life friendships? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:31:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Has the Atlas Forum ruined your real life friendships? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Has the Atlas Forum ruined your real life friendships?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Has the Atlas Forum ruined your real life friendships?  (Read 3011 times)
J-Mann
United States

« on: March 09, 2015, 11:38:41 PM »

No, but it did get me in trouble with my boyfriend once.

When HockeyDude was taking his grand tour of the US, he was scheduled to come through Kansas City at 7:00 am on a Saturday. So I got up to leave the house at around 6:30 and realized that my partner had absolutely no idea I ever posted on this site or interacted with people from it.

So ... that was awkward to explain: I was leaving the house at 6:30 am to go meet someone that I only knew from the internet. It was exacerbated when HD's bus didn't show up till 11:00, and I went back to meet him then.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 10:20:09 PM »

No, but it did get me in trouble with my boyfriend once.

When HockeyDude was taking his grand tour of the US, he was scheduled to come through Kansas City at 7:00 am on a Saturday. So I got up to leave the house at around 6:30 and realized that my partner had absolutely no idea I ever posted on this site or interacted with people from it.

So ... that was awkward to explain: I was leaving the house at 6:30 am to go meet someone that I only knew from the internet. It was exacerbated when HD's bus didn't show up till 11:00, and I went back to meet him then.

I'm sorry for ruining your life, J-Mann : (

You may have only ruined a single day :-)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies