Worst Romney hack? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:42:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Worst Romney hack? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Winfield

Politico

NHI

Tmthforu

redcommander

Other (specify)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Worst Romney hack?  (Read 3970 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: May 12, 2012, 06:39:08 PM »

All of them are in the "As painful as a brain tumor" category.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 07:37:43 PM »

I'm a crybaby because almost everyone believes they're horrific? Ok.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 08:43:37 PM »

Tm is the least bad but he had plenty of ridiculous moments.

And a hack for Rick, I am not. I'm an enthusiastic supporter and was proven to be right about my candidate being a factor.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »

Tm is the least bad but he had plenty of ridiculous moments.

And a hack for Rick, I am not. I'm an enthusiastic supporter and was proven to be right about my candidate being a factor.
Indeed, and some waitresses like to be called "table technicians".

And some twelve year olds that post on Internet political forums like to consider themselves experts...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 10:48:28 PM »

Santorum wouldn't have been a factor if Perry, Cain, Gingrich, Bachmann, etc hadn't FUBARed. You know, Dennis Kucinich may have been a factor in 2008 if Obama, Hillary, Edwards and Richardson had all FUBARed too.

And Barack Obama wouldn't have been a factor if Hillary Clinton didn't support the Iraq War. And John Kerry would have never been the nominee if his opposition didn't suck big time. We could play this game forever. Doesn't negate the fact that Santorum was a factor. I don't remember ever saying, "Well, Santorum will be a factor while all of his opponents keep their standing throughout the campaign." That's not how elections work.

But I welcome the angry embarrassment and excuses of the haters. It makes Santorum's showing even better.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 04:17:28 PM »

Winfield. Because he's serious.

Also, Phil, you'd do a lot better for the party you claim to be a part of if you stopped jizzing all over the man whose political career is as much a skeleton as the ones in his closet. Not sure if you've heard the news, but Santorum's campaign is kind of over.

LOL what does this stupidity even mean? The party I "claim to be a part of?" Is it really being doubted that I'm a Republican?

And now I'm not supposed to like or defend Santorum because his campaign is over? Uh. Ok. I guess that's only mildly less ridiculous than your comment about me possibly being a Republican.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies