The Straw that Breaks Obama's Back (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:15:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  The Straw that Breaks Obama's Back (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Straw that Breaks Obama's Back  (Read 1988 times)
Deano963

« on: January 20, 2007, 10:30:19 PM »

Settle down, DWTL, no need to get so aggressive so soon . . . Hillary's team will destroy Obama all by themselves.

It's not really getting exciting I'm simply saying that damages Obama and some people live in Fantasy Land where people don't care about race and creed

This coming from the delusional child who thinks that Mitt Romney can win.....
Deano963

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 12:42:40 PM »

Settle down, DWTL, no need to get so aggressive so soon . . . Hillary's team will destroy Obama all by themselves.

It's not really getting exciting I'm simply saying that damages Obama and some people live in Fantasy Land where people don't care about race and creed

Obviously you are unfamiliar with my opinions I have stated numerous times I do not like Mitt Romney and don't think he has a good chance at winning.

On the contrary, you made a map where Romney was the VP and you had him defeating a ticket made up of two Christians - Obama and Richardson. Obviously you must think there is something very special about Romney. Either that, or you are extremely ignorant of the fact that Americans only have a slightly better opinion of Mormonism than they do of Islam.
Deano963

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 05:57:23 PM »

Obviously you are unfamiliar with my opinions I have stated numerous times I do not like Mitt Romney and don't think he has a good chance at winning.

On the contrary, you made a map where Romney was the VP and you had him defeating a ticket made up of two Christians - Obama and Richardson. Obviously you must think there is something very special about Romney. Either that, or you are extremely ignorant of the fact that Americans only have a slightly better opinion of Mormonism than they do of Islam.

One, I do not remember this at all my apoligies
Two, as you said it was VP not president
Three, since when are Mormons not Christians?

Mormons regard themselves as Christians, yes. The vast majority of mainline Christians, however, (Catholics, Protestants, etc) regard Mormonism as a sect/cult(mostly b/c the story that their version of the Bible is based on is so insanely ridiculous, IMO). Just as you said earlier when you were spouting the lie that Obama was once a muslim, it is the perception of the public has of the religion that counts. The difference is that Romney actualy is a Mormon, while Obama is not and never was a muslim.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies