Obama: Trump is "unfit to serve", GOP needs to drop him (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 01:40:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Obama: Trump is "unfit to serve", GOP needs to drop him (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama: Trump is "unfit to serve", GOP needs to drop him  (Read 1717 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« on: August 02, 2016, 07:09:04 PM »

Well, he's completely right.  I don't agree with Obama on a lot of issues, but Trump is starting to transcend political ideology.  He's saying things that are just downright mean and offensive, and there has to be a point where - if he crosses a certain line - there's no way a thinking, compassionate, tolerant Republican can continue to be okay with him speaking for our party.  For me, that point came long ago, but I'm legitimately scared that for people like Seriously? and Ljube there's not anything that Trump could say or do to lose their support, and that's literally cultish.

Then why haven't more Republicans disavowed him? If "real" Republicans hate Trump, then there should be no fear of electoral consequences from explicitly rejecting him. Other than Mark Kirk, no Republican who is participating in any kind of an election this year has dared to pull rank.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies