Economics and Feminism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 06:39:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Economics and Feminism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Economics and Feminism  (Read 3613 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: January 12, 2006, 02:51:55 PM »

They have it preprogrammed that their vagina is worth something

This is where you just want to use women for your own desires and it's sick. To you, women are worth nothing. They're just for sex. So disgusting...I kind of feel bad for you.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 04:45:19 PM »

Why the hell else would anyone want to use anyone?  What do you think women want to do with you, Keystone Phil? - the answer is if they want anything to do with you it is to use you for something (99% will want money, maybe 1% will want sex).

Unfortunately, many people want either sex or money but to put it in the terms that you did is very sad and untrue.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Ouch. I guess I'm not "normal" in opebo's eyes. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 05:15:18 PM »

but I can fault you for trying to pass judgement on me and opebo for our opinions.

And you haven't passed judgement on me? Yeah, ok. Anyway, I can judge you because you use people just for sexual pleasure. You believe that a woman is worth nothing more than just sex and it's sad.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 06:25:49 PM »

but I can fault you for trying to pass judgement on me and opebo for our opinions.

And you haven't passed judgement on me? Yeah, ok. Anyway, I can judge you because you use people just for sexual pleasure. You believe that a woman is worth nothing more than just sex and it's sad.

I have not said it or implied it.  My beef is that sex is withheld for fiscal security and/or gain.  I do not use women for sexual pleasure.  Get your facts straight before you start spewing your uber-conservative mouth.

Yes, you have implied it especially in the past and I know that you don't regret what you said. Look at your recent comment about how you'll be doing some of the "prudish" kids' "female friends." You're garbage. I feel so bad for you and whoever has to live with you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies