Hillary Clinton email megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:41:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton email megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton email megathread  (Read 16187 times)
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 07, 2015, 10:01:35 PM »

So this means the FBI now has access to every single email ever saved on the HillaServer, deleted or not, from 2008 (or whenever) all the way to two weeks ago.

Her primary means of communication for the last eight years. Any communication she or her staff have ever had with anyone. Countless thousands of emails that were long thought deleted. All in the hands of the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

It looks like it's RIP HILLARY!

I would have thought you would have read the article. They haven't recovered a single email as of yet, and will only be able to if the emails were originally stored on a location in the disk that has not been overwritten with different data.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »

FWIW, Fox News claims a source told them the FBI is focusing on whether Hillary committed gross negligence or not (pushing the fact pattern into the criminal zone), with obstruction of justice also on the radar screen.

Setting up a private email server could be gross negligence, while deleting emails looks like a classic case of obstruction of justice to me.

She could be fined for the former (some misdemeanor plea), but she should be sentenced to prison for the latter.

Dream on.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 08:13:34 PM »

Chances of this going nowhere? Pretty high.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 09:58:49 PM »

I feel like we've been hearing the exact same news story over and over again for 6 months now.
It's because we have been seeing the exact same stories in a drip, drip, drip fashion. It's supposed to build the sense that something is going to happen, but I think we all know nothing will.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 11:50:18 PM »

I'll be very pleased to put this latest chapter of Fake Scandals: The Clinton Story behind us.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies