FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 04:34:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)  (Read 45376 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 16, 2009, 06:58:11 AM »

Is DC_united even registered in the Midwest?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 11:55:14 AM »

I hope I'm not just being too nervous about the vote but elecotraljew2's vote still counts toward me since he's in the Midwest even though he said Mideast, correct? Tongue
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 12:00:39 PM »

I hope I'm not just being too nervous about the vote but elecotraljew2's vote still counts toward me since he's in the Midwest even though he said Mideast, correct? Tongue

That won't be a problem. What may be a problem is whether he was a registered voter for long enough before the election. That I'm not sure of.

Yay! Tongue And I remember he got in on June 11 so he's safe.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 11:38:19 AM »

You missed counting Holmes vote for PiT.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 11:18:59 PM »

I don't see a controversial ending here.  The only votes being disputed are Gustaf and Barnes, both votes for PiT- who wins the election by one vote without either of the disputed votes.  Where's the controversy?

I believe without Jfern or Gustaf it ends in a tie after DC is counted for PiT. We need the final certification from Earl though.

The tracker is through Peter. After that Afleitch and Jfern voted meaning plus one to both. If Barnes is invalid it's a tie meaning DC_united gives it to PiT. Unless someone else is invalid too (God I hope not).
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 11:23:37 PM »

I don't see a controversial ending here.  The only votes being disputed are Gustaf and Barnes, both votes for PiT- who wins the election by one vote without either of the disputed votes.  Where's the controversy?

I believe without Jfern or Gustaf it ends in a tie after DC is counted for PiT. We need the final certification from Earl though.

The tracker is through Peter. After that Afleitch and Jfern voted meaning plus one to both. If Barnes is invalid it's a tie meaning DC_united gives it to PiT. Unless someone else is invalid too (God I hope not).

Jas suggested earlier that he believed electoraljew2's vote to be invalid, saying that he believed that electoraljew had registered too late.

If so (which I believe is wrong since he registered on the 11 and the booth said you had to be registered on or before the 11 and nothing else about a time) then it's a tie. Unfortunate.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 07:42:12 AM »

Can we please get some actual election results Earl so we can start to move this process along?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 11:59:09 AM »

As I asked in the DoFA thread shouldn't then I also win too because I had more first preferences even though it was a tie?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 01:34:15 PM »

Oh No! 4 months of this party again!

He'll at least be active. What'll be horrible is if he tries to abolish regions and ban guns.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 02:52:47 PM »

Zombie Voters:

Fritz: 17
DWTL: 6

DWTL would really win easy without the JCP super zombies.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 03:01:19 PM »

Zombie Voters:

I would be interested in the methodology used here. I see only one of your "seventeen". Actually, I only see three or so of your six, either.

Never posting in fantasy politics except during votes.

Fritz: Tender, Lunar, Eraserhead, Rosetta Stoned, Flyers, BRTD, px75, sbane, Daniel Z, opebo, ringorules, Andy Jackson, Holmes, Smash, Isof, Ogre Mage

DWTL: Ronnie, Torie, Mechaman, GM3, CindyWho and JewishConservative.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 03:09:02 PM »

Ah. Atlasia is a plaything for the entire forum, ye know.

Not being active in Atlasia means you're a zombie voter. It always has, it always will be. And while anyone can participate and vote unless you actually want to play the game and be active ye shall be known as a zombie voter.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 03:27:56 PM »

Zombie Voters:

I would be interested in the methodology used here. I see only one of your "seventeen". Actually, I only see three or so of your six, either.

Fritz: Tender, Lunar, Eraserhead, Rosetta Stoned, Flyers, BRTD, px75, sbane, Daniel Z, opebo, ringorules, Andy Jackson, Holmes, Smash, Isof, Ogre Mage

DWTL: Ronnie, Torie, Mechaman, GM3, CindyWho and JewishConservative.

Why should us mere voters post anything in these fourms but votes?  We're not the elected elite, after all.  There's no Senate for us to debate things in.

Most who don't post here at all don't know what's going on and only come in when told to vote. By actually posting it keeps the game active and actually makes it so you know what's going on.

Though it's not the case with everyone if you don't post in here a lot you only come out to vote because someone told you to and you don't know anything at all about the game. That's what zombie voters are, or as Lewis called them "machine voters". Same thing.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »

I would like to know why Hashemite placed DWTL before Fritz on his preferences... Huh

He feels DWTL would be a better Senator than Fritz? It's really not that hard of an answer. Tongue
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 07:56:12 PM »

I think Fritz probably got the most first preferences of any candidate in any election.
I also would not doubt I got the most votes of any losing candidate Tongue

You got more than 41? Cause that's what I had when I lost.

KEmperor lost 50-46 back in February '05.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies