Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:28:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses  (Read 2424 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 07, 2016, 03:54:22 PM »

The Lewinsky scandal gave Hillary huge approval ratings. The American people felt bad for her and she gained a huge amount of sympathy.

Dragging that out again, especially when so many voters don't care or don't remember it, would just hurt Trump.

2016 is a lot differently culturally from 1997. Had the scandal happened today, for instance, it's basically impossible for me to imagine she stays with him. It would be much more politically prudent for her to leave. By the same token, I can't imagine the sympathy factory would play out the same. I think people would view her pitiful or foolish more than anything.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 04:10:18 PM »

I would love to see Hillary address this head on, open up, and show vulnerability while discussing the pain she felt as a result of what her husband did. Probably a sh-tty thing to relive, but Trump needs to be careful that he doesn't give Hillary an opportunity to humanize herself. I think a lot of people would cut Hillary some slack for hating on her husband's mistresses.

She should hate her husband. Not the women, who did nothing wrong.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies