Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:42:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules."  (Read 224809 times)
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« on: February 18, 2015, 11:24:49 PM »

if Tsipras is the Antichrist then put me on the list to get a 666 branding as soon as possible
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 03:19:07 PM »

I'm amazed that somebody who's been to college can be as downright uncomfortable with pot smokers as Bushie apparently is, regardless of whether he personally approves of it or not.

An Oklahoma college town literally inspired the immortalized lyric: "We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee." It's not that surprising down there.

Yeah, and not even the flagship campus for Bushie, to boot.  My high school likely has more potheads than Northwestern Oklahoma or whatever.

I personally know a lot of stoners, and while they are nice people, I don't want to be like them...........they tend to be very lazy and apathetic.  But Bushie's fear is just crazy.

There's actually a negative correlation between income/education and using marijuana (in the past, there was a positive correlation). The old stereotype of stoner liberal students at a flagship or prestigious university is outdated. Younger blue collar workers, community college students and high schoolers are far more likely to smoke weed on a regular basis than students at a liberal arts college, a flagship public university or an ivy league school.

Data point: I smoked marijuana almost every day when I was in high school. In college, I smoked quite a bit but I essentially stopped later on.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies