Does Political Correctness increase racism in America? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:40:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Does Political Correctness increase racism in America? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does Political Correctness increase racism in America?  (Read 3227 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: August 16, 2013, 09:42:31 PM »

I feel like the more we continue to label and divide people into these 'groups', the more issues we are going to have with race.

And, would you mind to explain, what IS (according to you) political "correctness"? Because I have a hard time understanding what you mean by it.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 02:58:06 PM »

I feel like the more we continue to label and divide people into these 'groups', the more issues we are going to have with race.

And, would you mind to explain, what IS (according to you) political "correctness"? Because I have a hard time understanding what you mean by it.

Political correctness is regulated speech which doesn't offend Democrats.

Regulated by whom? Does not offend which Democrats? How does it relate to the original statement? Seems nonsensical  to me still.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 03:00:09 PM »

Mods pls rename thread to: "Straight white male: 'Why do people make such a big deal about race???'" thx

Can you take your hateful views somewhere else please, we all know you're racist, no need to provide us with more evidence.

Are you insisting on him being politically correct?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 07:40:28 PM »

Political correctness is regulated speech which doesn't offend Democrats.

Regulated by whom? Does not offend which Democrats? How does it relate to the original statement? Seems nonsensical  to me still.

It's regulated by the Democratic Party and falls on deaf ears.

How exciting it is to learn something new! Which office in the Democratic Party is in charge?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies