Protest for Democracy in Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:51:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Protest for Democracy in Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Protest for Democracy in Atlasia  (Read 2352 times)
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« on: June 23, 2009, 02:06:03 PM »
« edited: June 25, 2009, 01:33:51 AM by SPC »

The DoFA has certified Lief/Bacon King as the winner of the election because he had more first preferences, but Masterjedi must go through a run-off even though he had more first preferences! The DoFA has implicitely admitted that there are double standards for its preferred candidates. Sign here on protest against the shenanigans going on with the election!

DEATH TO THE DICTATOR!

X South Park Conservative

The PiT/Happywarrior Campaign is not responsible for the actions of the Protest for Democracy in AtlasiaTM
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 10:55:26 PM »

I know I also suggested this in another thread... but that was a joke.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm joking too, relax.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 01:08:47 AM »

Someone playing a computer simulation of politics is telling me to grow up. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Roll Eyes
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 01:13:48 AM »

Someone playing a computer simulation of politics is telling me to grow up. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Roll Eyes

The "takes one to know one" defense is one of my favorites because you implicitly acknowledge that you need to grow up as well.

It would almost be a fair statement on your part if not for:
The DoFA has certified Lief/Bacon King as the winner of the election because he had more first preferences, but Masterjedi must go through a run-off even though he had more first preferences! The DoFA has implicitely admitted that there are double standards for its preferred candidates. Sign here on protest against the shenanigans going on with the election!

DEATH TO THE DICTATOR!

X South Park Conservative

My point is that you shouldn't be criticizing people for being immature on a simulation. While I do need to get off of this, you can tell by my comment that I'm not so immature as to actually take a simulation seriously.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 09:43:08 PM »

IRAN=ATLASIA!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies