Sanders Returning to Campaign Trail for Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 08:08:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanders Returning to Campaign Trail for Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanders Returning to Campaign Trail for Clinton  (Read 1157 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« on: August 20, 2016, 03:59:31 PM »

Traitor to his own movement, at least Ron Paul had the decency to tell people to vote their conscious.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 05:15:55 PM »

Traitor to his own movement, at least Ron Paul had the decency to tell people to vote their conscious.

Did you support Sanders in the primaries, otherwise not understanding how you could call him a traitor to the movement?

I did not, but I can see when Robb Stark was betrayed at the red wedding, and not been betrayed myself.

yeah, he should support an orange billionaire who espouses everything he despises about the current system because CONSCIENCE. smart

No, I'm saying he should've told people to vote for the person they thought best represented their beliefs. Also, you forget that there are more than a hundred presidential candidates, not just two.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies