Michelle to Hillary: If you can't run your own house you can't run White House (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:04:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Michelle to Hillary: If you can't run your own house you can't run White House (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Michelle to Hillary: If you can't run your own house you can't run White House  (Read 2564 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 27, 2016, 09:42:02 PM »

Excuse me while a yawn ... it's just that this thread is so boring ....

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 10:07:28 PM »

If old quotes is all you have, then you are running on E.

My friend, if this material is good enough for CNN currently, then it is good enough for this forum.

It's still old. Old things being recycled is a sign of one having nothing relevant to discuss.

Well, it's been getting some pretty heated discussion here.

Actually, the discussion is more oriented about you .... and not the (irrelevant) "topic."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 10:39:01 PM »

If old quotes is all you have, then you are running on E.

My friend, if this material is good enough for CNN currently, then it is good enough for this forum.

It's still old. Old things being recycled is a sign of one having nothing relevant to discuss.

Well, it's been getting some pretty heated discussion here.

Actually, the discussion is more oriented about you .... and not the (irrelevant) "topic."

Well, I am certainly flattered that you see me as someone worthy enough and notable enough and compelling enough as the subject of discussion, but please, really, in all humility, there are much more important subjects than I to discuss.
For I am but one tiny cog in the gigantic wheel known as Atlas Forum.  

And all that discussion is nothing good about you.
But go on .... tell us more about how humble you are.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 10:40:16 PM »

Lol this quote was never about Hillary Clinton. Here's the full context:

“So our view was that, if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House. So, so we’ve adjusted our schedules to make sure that our girls are first, so while he’s traveling around, I do day trips. That means I get up in the morning, I get the girls ready, I get them off, I go and do trips, I’m home before bedtime. So the girls know that I was gone somewhere, but they don’t care. They just know that I was at home to tuck them in at night, and it keeps them grounded, and, and children, the children in our country have to know that they come first. And our girls do and that’s why we’re doing this. We’re in this race for not just our children, but all of our children.”

We are waiting for your great words, Winfield.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies