AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:22:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ  (Read 10636 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: October 25, 2010, 04:07:57 PM »

You win some and you lose some. This time, unfortunately, I'm on the wrong end of an electoral outcome, but that's okay. You can't win them all, but you can hold your head hight, take a deep breath and move on. That's what I intend to do. Sure, the results are disappointing, but I'm proud of the campaign we ran. We introduced ideas. We produced a platform back by our records of proven leadership and action. We conducted a respectful campaign free of bickering and shameless pandering. While we may not have won tonight, we still have our pride. We ran the way we intended, and that makes me proud.

I want to thank everyone who gave me the opportunity to run with my friend, Andrew, on possibly his final campaign. I want to extend a warm congratulations to NC Yankee and bgwah on their reelections, and welcome HappyWarrior and Eraserhead to the Senate. I also want to congratulate Fritz and Kal on their victory. I wish you all the best, and I pledge I will work with both of you for the betterment of Atlasia. This isn't the end - no - this is the beginning!

Thank you all the God bless Atlasia!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #151 on: October 27, 2010, 05:43:36 PM »

You guys ran a good campaign, and I'm not ashamed to say I gave you a second preference . Smiley

As I'm not ashamed to say I gave you a first preference in the Senat race Wink

Either way, I'd like to thank all few of you who posted something nice in this thread recently, it was very kind of you. Now its tiem to get back to work, and finish out the rest of this term, before entering permanant, full time, forever, probably 2 month retirement. FOR GOOD THIS TIEM1
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2010, 10:42:37 AM »

You made it surprisingly close Andrew - good effort Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies