Free Canada Movement (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:06:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Free Canada Movement (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Free Canada Movement  (Read 1336 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: November 04, 2014, 01:19:25 AM »

I will join this movement.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 03:48:41 PM »

I urge the revival of this organization.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 04:03:50 PM »

I don't have strong feelings one way or another over whether Canada should be involved in atlasia, but seeing as you can legally register there we have to include it in the Electoral Reform amendment. This is not an example of atlasian imperialism and it seems kind of odd to oppose the amendment over this.

Could we at least include some more flexible wording? "Other territories" or something?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 04:11:24 PM »

I don't have strong feelings one way or another over whether Canada should be involved in atlasia, but seeing as you can legally register there we have to include it in the Electoral Reform amendment. This is not an example of atlasian imperialism and it seems kind of odd to oppose the amendment over this.

Could we at least include some more flexible wording? "Other territories" or something?

Canada isn't our territory, it's just that atlasians living in Canada can vote in our elections. It's no different to, say, the French Government having a bit in their law saying the french citizens residing in the UK may not be split into multiple seats.

Yes, but this is the Constitution.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies