Should the Democratic Superdelegates refuse to nominate Clinton? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 10:26:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Should the Democratic Superdelegates refuse to nominate Clinton? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Given Comey's statement, who should get the Democratic nomination?
Clinton (D)

Clinton (R/I)

Not Clinton (D)

Not Clinton (R/I)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Should the Democratic Superdelegates refuse to nominate Clinton?  (Read 8743 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: July 06, 2016, 03:49:32 PM »

LOL at this thread. The desperation tastes so sweet.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 04:30:08 PM »

I realize this is just a wet dream thread so these replies fit perfectly, but good lord guys, really? Yeah, Democrats are going to ditch the lady who won the black vote overwhelmingly for a Confederate flag fetishist who left the Democratic Party and said he'd vote for Trump.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 05:14:55 PM »

If you've been following the e-mail story at all, this shouldn't be a new conclusion to you. She was careless in this instance. We knew that early on. Why is this a new shocking revelation to you?

The weight of condemnation was not what I was expecting.  And I am utterly terrified that this will set us down the road to President Trump.

Abstaining from concern trolling and Chicken Littling would certainly help us avoid going down the road to President Trump.

It's July and the American public has the attention span of a goldfish. Nobody will care in a month, besides people who were never voting for her to begin with.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 07:21:33 PM »

I would vote for Jim Webb with such haste and enthusiasm over Donald Trump it's not even funny. I actually feel as though Jim Webb would win decisively in an election against Trump.

In an Atlas Forum poll, yes. In the real world, Democrats want nothing to do with the Trump loving Confederate flag fetishist. He's the one that would cause a significant Green Party vote, not Hillary.

Why would Webb run against someone he supports anyway?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies