Fox News does it's patriotic duty again. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:21:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Fox News does it's patriotic duty again. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fox News does it's patriotic duty again.  (Read 1464 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: August 27, 2012, 07:10:52 PM »

...I'm not following, Morgan.  No one's calling the Seal Team 6 guy a traitor, they're making fun of FOX for revealing his identity?  What are you on about?

I'm mocking the whole "hang the traitors" contingent that calls for B. Manning's head on a platter.

We don't want it on a platter, just under six feet of soil.

So, if we oppose the political leanings of someone, we may want him six feet under?
So, how would you react if I said I wanted Glenn Beck or Pat Robertson six feet under?
You did the same thing.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 07:28:54 PM »

...I'm not following, Morgan.  No one's calling the Seal Team 6 guy a traitor, they're making fun of FOX for revealing his identity?  What are you on about?

I'm mocking the whole "hang the traitors" contingent that calls for B. Manning's head on a platter.

We don't want it on a platter, just under six feet of soil.

So, if we oppose the political leanings of someone, we may want him six feet under?
So, how would you react if I said I wanted Glenn Beck or Pat Robertson six feet under?
You did the same thing.

It's not the same -- Beck and Robertson didn't do anything the government holds to be "treason" against it.

By being allies of neoliberals, they betrayed their listeners by making them vote for policies that hurt them.
They betrayed their listeners and the people of the United States by being pawns of the big corporations.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies