If Donald Trump is a racist... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:05:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If Donald Trump is a racist... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Donald Trump is a racist...  (Read 4082 times)
RR1997
United States

« on: September 01, 2015, 08:38:03 PM »

...then why does he have a great relationship with the blacks? He states this back in 2011. DT is many things, but racist is not one of them. I'm really confused Huh Why would a racist have a great relationship with the blacks? Can someone please answer and explain this to me? Thanks!

RR1997
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 09:02:37 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2015, 09:08:52 PM by RR1997 »

I am going to play a strange version of devil's advocate. Trump could be not racist towards blacks but racist to another group.

Then why does Trump have a great relationship with the Mexicans as well? Why would a racist have a great relationship with the Mexicans and the blacks? Why would Mexicans love DT (and why would he love them back) if he were really a racist? DT just has a great relationship with so many people. I'm really confused right now Huh. How's he racist? These are questions that must be asked.

RR1997
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 09:43:00 PM »

"India is a great country. I love Indians because they are amazing people. I have a great relationship with the people from India. I know many of them so closely because they like to live in Trump Towers in New York City and other places,” Trump told an Indian magazine last year.

You hear that guys, I have a great relationship with Donald Trump too (since I'm of Asian-Indian descent)!
RR1997
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 09:45:05 PM »

Hey dudeabides, I was thinking of voting for Jeb Bush, but now I'm going to vote for Trump. I literally have a great relationship with him, and I've never even met him before! Would I really not vote for someone who has a great relationship with me? Let's discuss this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies