Nov 7th - MA, OH, PA, GA, ME - Mayor, Referendum, PA Supreme Court ONLY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:32:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Nov 7th - MA, OH, PA, GA, ME - Mayor, Referendum, PA Supreme Court ONLY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nov 7th - MA, OH, PA, GA, ME - Mayor, Referendum, PA Supreme Court ONLY  (Read 14072 times)
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« on: November 07, 2017, 11:02:36 PM »

Dems now assured of controlling PA Supreme Court 4/3 during 2021 redistricting absent any unexpected vacancies.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 07:31:30 AM »

A couple of pieces of news from New York.

The Independence Party candidate in Syracuse, Ben Walsh, has won.

Also, Rob Astorino is in big trouble in the race for Westchester County Executive. He trails George Latimer 58-42 with 48% of the vote in. If Astornio loses, that's a big win for Governor Cuomo, as Astornio was considered likely to run against him again in 2018...
He lost. This has huge 2018 implications as not only did dems do well in a rural Trump like county but there is a good chance this will scare away any major challenge to Cuomo. Meaning 2018 might see the two biggest states (Cali and NY) that have dozens of GOP seats for dem pickup will have govenor races of D vs D (Cali) and Cuomo vs a nobody (NY). That could have a huge effect on GOP turnout

Westchester is the Fairfax of NY.  It is Hillary Clinton's home county.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies