Who scares you more? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:18:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Who scares you more? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: The Far Left or the Far Right
Far Left

Far Right

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Who scares you more?  (Read 7559 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« on: September 09, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »

Considering that (for one or two reasons) people often seem to assume that I'm Muslim or Jewish, the answer here is pretty clear...

...not that it wouldn't have been clear if I had a fair complexion, was clean-shaven and had Davies for a surname. The far-left is not a threat to anyone (other than themselves) these days - in Britain they've been largely irrelevant (on a threat level) since the defeat of Militant (who were certainly a threat to Liverpool council employees) and not violent in a serious way since, er, ever. I suppose you could make a case for the IRA, but I'd disagree. The far-right on the other hand...
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 07:27:50 PM »

Both are just as bad, but a far right nutjob is more likely to have a gun than a far left nutjob.
The far left nutjob will be too high on LSD to do anything, now that I think about it.

Hah - far left nutters don't take LSD. Cheap cider seems to be the drink of choice here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies