Why there are so few female customers of male sex workers? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 11:01:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Why there are so few female customers of male sex workers? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why there are so few female customers of male sex workers?  (Read 4892 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 14, 2017, 10:57:16 AM »

two reasons....
1.women can get laid whenever they want to....with some exceptions for age and ugliness
2.women want it less*

*that's not at all to say women don't want it....they very much do, but men are just stupid about it.  It's almost like evolution wired us to want to put our weeners in ladies or something.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 05:23:22 PM »

two reasons....
1.women can get laid whenever they want to....with some exceptions for age and ugliness
2.women want it less*

*that's not at all to say women don't want it....they very much do, but men are just stupid about it.  It's almost like evolution wired us to want to put our weeners in ladies or something.

The number of men and women is almost equal. Why do the women get laid more easily?
for the same reason they don't have to pay for drinks at the singles bar.  The same reason they don't tend to drive fast cars or play guitar or get competitive over stupid sh**t.  Yes, yes, there are always exceptions, but the trends are clear.  Sex is more important to dudes.  Again, that's not to say the ladies don't want it, they do, trust me</creepy>, just not as much as men.

'cause we different.

Shocking, I know.  But, it gets better.  Even different women are different.  Men too!  Some women want a big strong guy that does things with his hands, a nice smell and hair is a plus, but not a requirement.  Some women want a smart guy who tells witty jokes, dresses nice and goes to interesting places and couldn't care less that he can't change a tire and is a-scared of spiders.  Some even want dumb hunks of meat.  Some women want "it" all the time, and some never want it...we call those women "wives" herp derp.

....but this entire thread is weird to me unless you're a kid or this some kind of elaborate trap
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 12:23:10 PM »

Obviously there are many women in horrible situations around the world, but to imply that men in the west regularly have sex with women who really don't want to do it but consent to it because they feel men are "entitled" to it is just freaking insane to me.  Have you met a western woman since 1963?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 08:06:02 PM »

Obviously there are many women in horrible situations around the world, but to imply that men in the west regularly have sex with women who really don't want to do it but consent to it because they feel men are "entitled" to it is just freaking insane to me.  Have you met a western woman since 1963?

I don't think you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.
hey, that's great buddy
I am curious. What specific aspects of male socialization lead to their belief that they are entitled to sex?
did you skip "How to use your Sex Entitlement Cards on the women in your life" class in Jr High or something?  The book was great.  The teacher not so much, he looked like a next door neighbor on a seventies era sit-com, drove a DeLorean and reeked of Brute.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 07:31:47 AM »

As an aside, people mocking the idea of male entitlement to sex are being weird. I kind of struggle to imagine how unobservant one must be to not be aware of that.
Perhaps we're misunderstanding what is meant by the phrase.  This thread is the first time I've heard of the idea, and despite asking for examples, we've yet to have one.  Are we talking like, when you go out on a date and the dude pays for it, sex is often expected?  Like from The Office (US):
Phyllis: (to Pam) You should order the most expensive thing on the menu so he knows you are worth it.
Pam: She laughs.
Stanley: If you do that, you'll have to put out.
<Pam gives an annoyed look to Stanley>
Phyllis: Well yeah, you'll have to put out.

Or something more complicated than that?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 05:10:19 PM »

Must be WAY more complicated Smiley
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 10:13:30 AM »

anal is the second most overrated sexual act after "69".

dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 11:24:26 AM »

I'm still trying to figure what this "entitlement" sex is and if I'm getting any of it or not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies